Balanced Beans Bookkeeping provides experienced, affordable, and dependable bookkeeping and daily money management services for small business owners.
Our goal is to integrate accounting with modern day technology. The days of data entry and boxes of receipts are done... connect online with cloud accounting and access your finances anywhere, anytime from your internet-connected computer, phone or tablet. Free up time to do what you do best!
As a small business owner you have more important things to do than bookkeeping. With years of bookkeeping experience to work for your small business, I make sure that every client is served the way I would want to be served!
Why hire a professional bookkeeper?
- Frees up your time so you can concentrate on growing and maintaining your business
- Provides "back office" bookkeeping services without having to hire employees
- Delivers timely and efficient services thereby generating relevant information
- Produces year-end reports for tax preparation purposes
- Reduces audit and non-compliance issues with tax authorities and government agencies
- Relieves stress for the business owner knowing that your company is being thoroughly attended to
Ildiko Deboer loves bookkeeping! With a Professional Bookkeeping Certificate from Universal Accounting Center and a Bachelor's Degree in Molecular and Cell Biology, she addresses, organizes, and provides solutions for business owners' various financial needs.
Ildiko and her husband, Jody, have three children and presently reside in the Cariboo district of beautiful British Columbia, Canada. She enjoys hiking in the fall, snowshoeing in the winter, and maintaining an organic garden in the growing season.